Sunday, March 17, 2019

Animal Kingdom

In my previous attempts at writing about WDW I must admit that I have said (wrote) that Animal Kingdom (AK) is my least favorite of the four WDW theme parks. Although that is still somewhat true I am here to say (write) that AK is a wonderful park. It is no longer the half-day park I once described it as. With recent additions (Pandora) it has become a must visit for me and not necessarily because of Pandora. Probably because of the tremendous opportunities to take photos of animals you cannot find may places roaming around like they do at Animal Kingdom. You can say zoos give you that opportunity but the animals in a zoo are more confined than at AK. Now, it is not as if there are tigers walking the same paths as the tourists but there are opportunities to see the tigers, gorillas, and other large animals of Africa and Asia in habitats larger than say a local zoo.
Along with the animals you have entertainment, cuisine, and thrill rides that make Disney's Animal Kingdom a must do "full" day park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Hollywood Studios

I have been lax on my writing this calendar year and I just finished a small blurb on the Animal Kingdom so I now attempt to tackle DHS (Dis...