Sunday, March 17, 2019

Disney's Hollywood Studios

I have been lax on my writing this calendar year and I just finished a small blurb on the Animal Kingdom so I now attempt to tackle DHS (Disney's Hollywood Studios). Since my last visit in 2017, DHS has lost one of my favorite attractions (the Great Movie Ride) gained a new land (Toy Story Land) and is about to become one of the most visited tourist locations, possibly, because of the opening of Galaxy's Edge on August 29, 2019.
I feel that writing about this park in depth would be the equivalent of purchasing a history textbook written during an election year. It will be so outdated almost as soon as you crack the spine of the book.
I will say that DHS is one of my favorite parks and I am looking forward to visiting it in June. I like the street entertainers, the Muppets area, and Toy Story Midway Mania. I am also looking forward to visiting the Toy Story Land area and riding the Slinky Dog Dash.
I promise to write a more in depth post on DHS when I return from WDW in late June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Hollywood Studios

I have been lax on my writing this calendar year and I just finished a small blurb on the Animal Kingdom so I now attempt to tackle DHS (Dis...